Wednesday, May 1, 2019

FOOTBALL LOVERS! What’s Your Thought About The Barcelona & Liverpool Match, Any Hope Next Leg?

FOOTBALL LOVERS! What’s Your Thought About The Barcelona & Liverpool Match, Any Hope Next Leg?



null
The most anticipated Semi-final matches between the Spanish giant and the English giant has come and gone and Barcelona emerged the winner beating Liverpool by 3 – 0 😢😢

I sincerely don’t know why this match is paining me this much 😢 I have never been this sad after watching any Team not even my own team Manchester united.

Well, if you missed the Match 👇

WATCH BARCELONA 3 – 0 LIVERPOOL (GOALS HIGHLIGHT HERE)



LIVERPOOL PLAYED GREAT FOOTBALL


null

Liverpool actually played fantastically but I guess they are just unlucky last night as Barcelona thrashed them so badly, am still in shock.

They played well, very composed and committed but the Camp Nou giant buried them with their vast Champions league experience.

WHY WAS FIRMINO BENCHED?


null
This is something that annoy me the most about English coaches. They love experimenting rubbish in important matches.

Benching Firmino in a match like this is a grave mistake when you already know what’s working for you.

The coach already knows the combination of Sallah, Mane and Firmino is a killer, why use Wijnaldum?

I swear to God, this match pain me die 😢😢😢

Well, from your own point of view 👇

Do You Think Liverpool Can Still Come Back Stronger In The Second Leg?

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon

MUSIC OF THE WEEK